EEA Devel is a helper package to be used with a new EEA Data.fs.
- Main features
- Source code
- Copyright and license
- Hooks EEA Data.fs to make it development ready
- Creates a user with Manager roles within Zope root acl_users named eeadevel
- Creates Plone users for each role within Plone Site.
- Removes cookie_domain from Plone Site acl_users / plone_session in order to be able to login with ldap user
- Add eea.devel to your eggs section in your buildout and re-run buildout. You can download a sample buildout from https://github.com/eea/eea.devel/tree/master/buildouts/plone4
- Within console search for created admin user name and password
- Within console search for created Plone users by role
- Login to ZMI with user eeadevel
Copyright and license
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA).
All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Devel (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it
and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
EEA - European Environment Agency (EU)
Edit this page