Introduction & pre-requisites
This README contains instructions on how to build and/or run the software.
Building is relevant only if you have the source code. If you only have the
pre-built ZIP package, then you can skip the building part.
For running the software, you will need the following software components
installed on your machine:
- A 32-bit version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 or 7
- MySQL database server 5.0 or 5.1. It must be running and there must be at least an empty database named “natura2000”.
Building a distributable package on Windows
- Download and install Inno Setup from http://www.jrsoftware.org/isdl.php#stable (NB! Be sure to install also the Inno Setup Preprocessor that the installer suggests).
- Add the Inno Setup root path where iscc.exe resides to Windows system environment PATH variable.
- Copy a JRE to [project folder]/jre NB! The JRE must be 32-bit!
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install
An installer exe file named SDFManagerSetup_v[ver no].exe will be created in
the project root directory
- The intallation package does not contain database installation. Mysql 5.1 has to be installed separately.
- The intaller asks you some configuration-related questions:
- The mode you wish to run the tool in (i.e. Natura 2000 or EMERALD)
- The host name, port, user and password of your MySQL database mentioned in the pre-requisites above.
Edit this page