EEA Relations package redefines relations in Plone. Right now in Plone any
object can be in relation with any other object. EEA Relations lets you to
define possible relations between objects. EEA Relations also comes with a nice,
customizable faceted navigable popup for relations widget.
Once installed from “Add-ons”, the package will add an utility
called “Possible relations” under “Control Panel”.
Main goal of EEA Relations is to be an alternative to the default Plone
related item widget.
EEA Relations features:
- Define/restrict what kind of content types a certain content can relate to
- Set restrictions on possible relations (e.g. relations can be made
only with published content)
- You can define easy to use faceted searches (using EEA Faceted navigation)
on the relate items popup
- Nice visual diagram showning all the relations and restrictions you defined
(Control Panel -> Possible relations)
- Possibility to automatically publish/retract object’s related items/backward
references via Content-Rules.
Once you install the package from “Control Panel Add-ons”, the package will add
an utility called “Possible relations” under “Control Panel” from where you can start
define the relations, the constraints between contents etc.
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA).
All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Relations (the Original Code) is free software;
you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
More details under docs/License.txt